‘Ndebele’ is a Bantu nation and ethnic group in Southern Africa, who share a common Ndebele culture and Ndebele language. The Northern Ndebele were historically referred to as the Matabele which was a European corruption of ‘Ndebele’. Their history began when a Zulu chiefdom split from King Shaka in the early 18th century under the leadership of Mzilikazi, a former chief in his kingdom and ally. Under his command the disgruntled Zulus went on to conquer and rule the chiefdoms of the Southern Ndebele. This was where the name and identity of the eventual kingdom was adopted.
- 100% Genuine cow leather product
- Diesel brown leather
- Tribal pattern cotton weave front & back
- South African shweshwe fabric lining inside
- Durable nylon zips with zip pocket inside
- Adjustable leather strap with antique brass fittings
- Antique brass base studs underneath
- 35 Liter capacity
- Length 45cm x Height 25cm x Width 25cm
- Handmade in South Africa
IMPORTANT STOCK NOTICE:
We make every effort to have stock on hand of all the leather collection items, however with the current climate stock has been low due to lower demand. Please note that if your chosen item or design is not available there will be a 2-3 week delay while it is produced. Believe us... It's worth the wait!