Be sure to get yours while stocks last!
🍸Create Your Own Unique Flavors!🍸
- Want more infused flavors in your gin? Well, we've got your back
- This Gin and Tonic infusion kit will add exotic flavors to your favorite Gin or Vodka.
- With a range of 20+ of the rarest botanicals and herbs sourced from right across the globe to give you a sensational unique flavor depending on your taste buds.
- This kit also includes ready mixed Infusion bags of our secret recipe.
- Infuse single drinks or whole bottles of Gin or Vodka, you can even make your own Gin by using the botanicals in the kit in your Vodka!
- Some recipes and instructions included in the kit
- X2 box design/colors available, Neutral or Vibrant
Get Your Own Gin kit today and become the Master of Gin Mixes!
✔️Botanicals Provided in the box :
- Angelica Root
- Orris Root
- Lemon / Oranges
- Cassia Bark
- Licorice Root
- Pink Peppercorn
- Fennel Seeds
- Star Aniseed
- Buchu Leaves
- Cacao nibs
- Freeze Dried Flowers
- Includes 4 empty infusion bags
- Includes wooden sticks
- Ready Mixed Infusions bags: x2 ( Forest berry, Strawberry, Wild Cherry)
Special requests can be made, just contact us
National courier available and delivery in Centurion/Pretoria East.
Baie dankie vir die goeie diens, SO ME.... Ek love my Botanical Infusion.
I recently bought the G&T KIT, Mulling Syrup & dehydrated fruit and was very pleased with the great quality. I anticipate having loads of fun using this with my gin. The service from Armand has been stellar
Recently bought the G&T infusion kit and absolutely loving it! 🌿So many to choose from. Had the best customer care from Armand, kept me up to speed througout the process. Super impressed! Can definitely recommend them!! 💯
Wow! Julle diens is fantasties. Mag julle besigheid floreer! Baie dankie vir jul spoedige diens. Die G&T gift box is so mooi en propvol lekker goodies om enige drankie op te vrolik
Wonderful, prompt and friendly service. Bought the gin kit and was absolutely pleased. Beautiful packaging, laden with a wide selection of spices and dehydrated fruits. I would most definitely recommend So Me! I’m very happy indeed.