Bossie Dokter is a exciting new venture by SO ME Cosmetics that will take on a life of its own in 2021 with a whole new range to be launched on its own website.
Emulsified Scrub with skin loving ingredients all locally grown. The formula turns into a creamy lotion/body oil once applied. This scrub has a course and more granulated consistency. Perfect for oily, combination to normal skin types prone to bumpy skin and ingrown hairs.
This scrub is not suited for sensitive skin types as it has a very course consistency that may lead to skin irritation. Our Signature range scrub is perfect for those with skin conditions or sensitive skin.
Oh and did I mention that it smells devine and the scent will last all day long! Scent has notes of Dark roast coffee and lavender, the perfect scrub for a refreshing wake-up shower in the morning.
- Epsom Salts
- Dark Roast Locally Sourced Coffee Beans Ground
- Butyrospermum parkii /Shea Butter/
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis /Sweet Almond Oil/
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Emulsifying wax
- 2 Different Pure Organic African Essential Oils
- Natural Broad Spectrum Preservative
- A little goes a long way. This scrub transforms into a lotion/oil once applied and a small pearl goes a long way.
- Use daily for the first week to polish skin and get maximum results. Use twice a week thereafter to maintain the smooth skin.
- Use this product within 5 months
A Little About Bossie Dokter:
B.D is a range of locally made small batch products made from the best South African ingredients. The brand is a homage to my great Grandfather the original Bossie Dokter of the Karoo. He helped countless people riding farm to farm on his horse treating the locals with herbs and spices indigenous to the area in the uncertain times of war. Follow for more on Bossie Dokter and our journey in 2021.